Friday, August 15, 2008

Still Waiting....

Well, they towed the van to the collision shop on Wednesday. We went yesterday and signed the paperwork they needed. They told us it would be at least a few days before they knew anything.

I'm debating about going to Urgent Care or the ER. I'm a little sore in my right shoulder area and it sometimes feels like it's going up my neck some. I'm going to see how I feel when Shawn gets home. I don't work again until Sunday so maybe I'll see how I'm feeling.

Dinner tonight is going to be simple. Spaghetti with meat sauce, broccoli and french loaf.

I need to get back to the housework as everything that was in the van is now in the front room. There had been extra stuff in there as Shawn had put everything from the Aztek in it when we took Nicholas to Canada's Wonderland.

No comments: