Friday, September 12, 2008

Day with the boy

After getting Samantha on the bus this morning, I got Nicholas up and ready. We left their mother's and headed to our place. Fed him breakfast. Let him basically have control of the television with veto power by me. Had lunch and then headed to Dave & Buster's. We have $50 in vouchers from My Coke Rewards. We each got a power card. He has .1 credits left on his. I have somewhere around 5 credits, I think. We played various ticket games and ended up with 557 tickets. We also played a game of air hockey. I think the "boy child" thought he was going to beat me but I won by a score of 7 to 5. I think he was a bit amazed to see how well I can play Centipede. Sometimes I think he believes I know nothing about video games.

I let him choose dinner tonight so we will be having Hamburgers. I plan on making HM Steak Fries and will probably have cucumbers on the side.

The visiting nurse will be there for Samantha at 6 pm so we will arrive at their mother's between 5:30 and 5:45. Once the nurse is done, we will head back home or head to pick up Shawn.

1 comment:

Gail said...

>>>Sometimes I think he believes I know nothing about video games.
>>>

Oh,yeah,the kids always think their generation invented 'em:o) Glad you schooled him Erin :o)