Friday, December 19, 2008

I Hate Snow!

I'm a GRITS (Girl Raised In The South). If we got as much snow as we've gotten here in the past two hours my hometown would be totally shut down. Most, if not all, of the schools here in Metro Detroit are closed today. They are forecasting 3" south of Detroit and possibly up to a foot of snow north of Detroit. We live right on the edge of the line that divides the 6"-9" section and the 9"+ section. This is what my fleece looked like after just a few minutes outside to take pics.
The back end of my vehicle. I should go out and brush it off but figure I will do that while I let it warm up.

My footprints on the walkway. We had 2"-3" at that time.


This pic is out the back door. This is my bistro set.






Video taken about 7:30 am. Snow had been falling for just over 2 hours.
I wouldn't mind this if I didn't have to go out in it. I have an appointment at 11 am and then will be picking up the kids tonight. Luckily, this system is scheduled to be over about 4 pm.

No comments: