Friday, December 19, 2008

I Hate Snow! Part 2

Well, here's an update to our snow storm. These pictures were taken just after 5 pm today.


The approach to our stairwell. This is after they had run the snowblower for the 2nd time today on it.
One of neighbor's vehicle buried under snow and plowed/drifted in.

I drive the Aztek that's in this picture. This was what I had to drive over when I came back from my appointment.


Another view of the cars. If I recall correctly, the one next to me that's covered didn't move all day.



Looking out my back door.
You can come get your snow anytime Shirla!



6 comments:

Shirla said...

WOW!! I'll be there as soon as I start up the ole dump truck! ;)

Becky said...

But it's puuuuuuurty! :-) (Ok, I can only say that because I didn't have to go out in it. It was something, wasn't it! Still is!)

TronWife said...

I have my own mess like that and I'm over it!! LOL Stay warm!

Julieann said...

awww, I'm sorry you hate snow---but the pictures are very pretty!

Hugs my friend.

Merry Christmas!!

Julieann

Erin said...

Rebecca: I agree it's pretty but I just don't like going out in it.

Moose: I'm staying nice and toasty with my layers. We got hit with another 3-6 inches overnight.

Julieann: I don't totally hate snow. I'm fine with it if I don't have to go out in it. I love to watch out a window and watch it snow. I just don't like dealing with the other people on the roads.

Becky said...

I just dropped by to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas!