Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Long day

First, The Who rocked last night. We had some great seats and the guys put on an awesome show. Ringo Starr's son was the drummer last night. We got home just before midnight last night. We were then up at 4:20 in order to get going for the day. I dropped Shawn off at his coworker's house and then headed to Shawn's ex's house to get the kids off to school. After getting them off, I went to help a friend out until 3 pm. As I stated in yesterday's post I switched shifts with someone so I was scheduled today 4-7pm. I ended up leaving at 6 pm as we had some appointments not show up. I'm going to head to bed shortly as I'm about ready to crash.

One last word about the concert last night. It was hilarious to hear Pete Townsend's description of Eric Clapton from back in the day.

4 comments:

Shirla said...

I'm glad you guys had such a good time at the concert!

Go over to my blog when you get a chance, I have tagged you. ;)

Julieann said...

Sounds like a very LONG--But very fun day:)))))

get some rest!

Julieann

Gail said...

Erin,I'm so happy you had a great time :o)

Shirla said...

Erin, about those cookies....They turned out good and make sure you take all the kisses out of their wrappers ahead of time and put them in the fridge or better yet the freezer while your mixing and baking your first batch. The kisses start to melt fast and you have to get them into the fridge once you have all the kisses on the batch you just took out of the oven. I let them sit in the fridge while the other batch was in the oven. On my last batch I put the kisses in the freezer while the cookies were in the oven and that helped a lot, so I recommend that you open them all them put them in the fridge or freezer until your ready to put them in the cookie. When they start to melt they look really funny on top of the cookie. Oh and the dough is SUPER sticky! I think if I make them again I might put the dough into the fridge or freezer for a bit before I try to handle it, that might help.